Class A CDL Truck Driver (OTR)
Carolina Tank Lines, Inc. is an Over The Road (OTR) refrigerated carrier established in 1945. We recognize our success as an organization can be attributed to the dedication and integrity of our employees.
- Safety-focused operation of equipment.
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections.
- Maintain proper temperature on refrigerated loads.
- Complete and return all required paperwork weekly.
- Willingness to embrace technology.
- Attention to detail.
- Professional manner and attire.
- On-time pickup and delivery of freight
- Home Time - 3 Weeks Out
- On-site fitness facility
- DIRECTV Satellite Television (All Packages Included)
- Medical insurance including, Dental, and Vision Plans.
- 401K with employer match.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays.
- An applicant must be 21 years old or older to be considered.
- Drivers will need a minimum of one (1) year of CDL CLASS A driving experience.
- Experienced in Project Management
- An applicant must have a valid Class A CDL with the proper endorsements for the driving position applied for.
- Minimum one (1) year of driving experience with similar equipment is required.
- No positive test results or refusals for either drug or alcohol testing ever.
- No more than two moving violations in the past three years and no major violations.
- No more than two jobs in the past three years.